Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO website and through your national and local public health authority. COVID-19 is still affecting most people in China with some outbreaks in other countries. Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:: Click here for the full article from the World Health Organization.
Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. has agreed to buy U.S. high net worth insurer Privilege Underwriters Inc. and its specialty insurance subsidiaries, known as Pure Group, for $3.1 billion (approximately JPY 325.5B).
by Elana Ashanti Jefferson Published in Propertycasualty360.com
- Rear automatic braking applies a vehicle’s brakes to prevent a rear collision when backing up. (Shutterstock)
- Backup cameras provide drivers with a clear view directly behind their vehicle. (Bloomberg)
- Rear cross traffic alerts warn drivers of a potential rear collision that may be outside the view of their backup camera. Here, Hong Bae, director of advanced drive assistance systems (ADAS) and self-driving at Faraday Future, speaks during the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). (Bloomberg)
- Traffic jam assist automatically accelerates and brakes a vehicle along with the flow of traffic, and keeps the vehicle between lane markings — even on curves. (Shutterstock)
- Highway pilot maintains a vehicle’s lane position and a determined following distance from the vehicle in front by automatically accelerating and braking as needed.
The Mogil Organization is pleased to announce that J. Zamzok & Associates Inc. have moved into our office at 116 East 27th Street 9th Floor New York, N.Y. 10016. As of April 1, 2019 they will be affiliated with The Mogil Organization LLC.
First it started in December when China had detained two Canadians after the arrest of Meng Wanzhou, the chief financial officer of Huawei and daughter of Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei. Now China has given the death sentence to Canadian man on Monday, December 14th 2019. China states the arrests and the death sentence have nothing to do with each other but others think different.
Per William Booth And Karla Adam “Prime Minister Theresa May survived a no-confidence motion in the House of Commons on Wednesday evening, in a close party-line vote of 325 to 302, a day after the humiliating defeat of her Brexit plan imperiled both her leadership and Britain’s departure from the European Union.”
Read More Here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/theresa-may-expected-to-survive-confidence-vote-even-after-brexit-failure/2019/01/16/80863074-1914-11e9-b8e6-567190c2fd08_story.html?utm_term=.ac07f7f40f84
CNN releases an article on the American Troops who have been killed by a suicide blast in Northern Syria. In the past Trump has claimed ISIS was defeated back in December.