Mogil Insurance is now hiring!
Mogil Insurance is now hiring! Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Position Title: Commercial Lines Account Executive
The Commercial Lines Account Executive will manage and grow a book of accounts including business owner’s policies and packages. Must be able to rate with major carriers (Travelers, Hartford, etc.) on the carrier’s online rating system.
The Commercial Lines Account Executive services commercial lines accounts including assisting customers in making coverage changes and informing and educating clients about policy coverage’s and insurance needs. The Commercial Lines Account Executive must be familiar with company guidelines and underwriting, knowledgeable in commercial lines coverage’s and also must maintain a good rapport with clients and company underwriters. The Commercial Lines Account Executive assists producers in soliciting new business and developing existing accounts.
- Maintain and manage a book of business and strong contact base.
- Assumes the responsibility for initiating and developing new clients that meet the ideal client profile.
- Understand coverage’s relevant to risk and provide solutions that address the needs and wants of the client.
- Maintain successful communication with both customer and company.
- Responsible for initial fact finding with client, rating, proposals, binders and policy issuance.
- Experience with Business Owner Policy packages.
- Account rounding including Professional Liability, Directors & Officers and Employment Practices Liability.
AMS360 knowledge or experience is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
New York Brokers License Required.
Minimum of 5 years Insurance experience required.
Strategic thinker and results focused.